Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Ghaziabad India
Fatehpur Sikri as symbol of Victory
Jan 19, 2018 08:33 PM 1589 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hey Guys ! Recently when I was in Agra trip my friends suggested to visit to Fatehpur Sikri Which is 50-60km from Taj Mahal . Initially I wasn't excited as I didn't knew anything about that place.

But the time we reached there the location was so amazing we have pay 100rs for parking which is quite high .

From the parking we went to the location which is around 2km from that in GodhaGadi .

As we reach there it was so amazing the local guide told us about its history the main gate ( Buland Darwaja) was of 54 feet height .

He told us that the name was because of his victory there .

There was Tomb of Salim Chisti where people use to pray .

There was so much of history which can.t be explain in a review .

The location from the inside of it was amazing there were graveyard for the family memebers of Akbar and also a graveyard for his elephant outside of it.

We were at our friends place so you should take hotels nearby it if you are planning for 2 days . It is totally safe

Fatehpur Sikri