Design & Looks:

Noida India
Durable but heavy with great looks
Apr 25, 2016 04:39 PM 2049 Views

Design & Looks:

I would like to compare it with my earlier version of watches used at regular intervals. They did not last for more than 6 months or got technically damaged. One of them stopped working once after been left in direct sun heat for 2 hours. They were from Sonata, maxima.

My new watch(Fastrack- Stainess steel chain) gives me quite new look and style to my persona. It has added feathers in my entire personality. It is comfortable in my hand and don't hurt my hairs in hand.

It has only cons that it is too much heavy and sometimes feel like your hand weighs half kg more. It makes my hand(dhai Kilo ka hath). Ha Ha. It is one of the best watch I have ever used and recommend everybody to go for this.

Price is a little bit higher than other brans in th same level not more that Tag Heaur or gucci. it is durable. After using for 4 months, I can say that it will last long.

Fastrack Gear - Watches / Clocks