Design & Looks:

Awesome Look with Great Performance!!
May 15, 2015 04:47 PM 6186 Views

Design & Looks:

I bought this watch from a local watch outlet costing Rs. 1200. I was just curious to add a new watch to my watch collection and wanted to have a watch with not a corporate, but a cool, casual look. So, I opted for the brand Fastrack. I had already seen on the Internet or newspapers about this brand producing some great and fancy collection of watches, and hence I wanted to purchase an item from Fasttrack.

I was shown lots of collections from Fasttrack, but after a hour long of observation and consultation with the sales person, I zeroed in on the (Model No 3039SFC) that certainly fitted my expectation. I was not looking for a watch with staggering price tag, my budget was around 1000-1500 and this one was just ideal to serve my purpose.

Its dial is round shaped with black back ground with dark red lining and digits are in white, so the look is clear and cute. The belt is dark black with red stitch lining contrasting the dial color tone. So, overall, I really liked the design of this watch too.

I have been using it since last 2 years, more or less 3-4 days in a week, and there has been no repair work done so far. Battery is quite good, and the look is still fresh as if bought just month ago .Last but not the latest this model is surely not outdated. It can be easily treats as trendy watch though it was purchased 3 years back.

So, I sincerely recommend this watch. It is a good purchase for me.

Fastrack Gear - Watches / Clocks