Design & Looks:

Mansa India
Best for middle class
Mar 03, 2016 05:08 PM 3128 Views

Design & Looks:

My name is rohit and today I am writing about fastrack. Fastrack is very known brand in terms of watches in India.we all know that we all want the designed watches from casio, tissot, fossil, rado, Tag huer etc. but we can afford the high prized watches. then we choose one of two option:

1. choose a 1st copy of rich branded watch but that will not match to our standred.

2. choose a good affordable brand which I will choose or recommend.

Fastrack and timex are two brands which I will recommend to them to have a budget of 3000 to 3500 as I want to be original. Fastrack is the watch for youth as it has lot of variety and funky looks.

Design:

Fastrack has very large variation in design which is impressive and can make your personality good. they are always concious to Indian market so prizes are quite good. you can even gift a watch to someone without choosing a budget. It's watches are highly liked by youth. They also deal in formal watches.

they have a quality of watches and durability is also good. they give the one year warranty to every customer. watches are water resistant up to 30 meter.

They are good in customer support as they fulfil their promises regarding warranty and support.

I will highly recommend this brand if you are choosing a watch having budget up to 4000 rupees.

Fastrack Gear - Watches / Clocks