Design & Looks:

Cuttack India
Good brand with Trendy watches
Mar 01, 2016 10:21 AM 1603 Views

Design & Looks:

I am a great fan of Fastrack watches. From my school days I am using this brand. There are very stylish models available for all age group. Till now I have used 4 watches of fastrack. Recently, I purchased a fastrack gear wrist watch since 1 month. It is a rectangular dial watch with black strap. The looks of this watch is really eye catching. The dial is little bit big in size and the metallic strip makes it more beautiful.

It has mentioned that the watch is water proof so I have used it at the time of swimming. and it works brilliantly  3-4 meter underwater which is really awesome. I am in love with this watch because of its trendy look and fits well to my hand. It gives a nice match with my dressing.

Must try this brand.! Variety of models available online. Fastrack watches are very good in quality and style. Their service is also good.

Fastrack Gear - Watches / Clocks