Design & Looks:

-Barasat India
A brand with trust
May 19, 2018 08:26 AM 823 Views (via Android App)

Design & Looks:

I am using Fastrack watches for a very long time. I must say, this is a brand with trust. I know, the price of the watches is a little bit on the higher side. But, I will tell you the proper up side ( pros) & down side ( cons) of Fastrack watches.

Pros-

1. The build quality - The build quality of these watches are just awesome. It looks premium, it feels sturdy and I can do whatever I want without thinking about these watches.

2. The water proof feature - I am a frequent beach traveller. I go tho the beaches for relaxcesation. There I can swim and even play around in the water with this watch on without any hesitation. It is really waterproof upto 100 meters.

3. The packaging - The packaging of these watches are really very good. It comes in a can. It is very exciting to open the can and reveal the watch. I love that experience all the time.

4. The Battery life - It comes with a battery lock. So, it is not the case where the watch is on when it's packed. The company locked the before packing. So, the watch is only on when it is unpacked by me. On the other hand the battery life is great. It can easily runs for 2 to 2.5 years.

5. The looks - These watches are really funky looking watches. It looks great on my wrist. I love putting on these watches.

Cons-

1. The weight of the watch -Some of the models are really very heavy. Fastrack used so many metals in some of there watches. They are really very heavy in reality. So, I always try to stay away from those watches.

2. The price -I know I am net picking now, but I agree with the fact that the price is a little bit on the higher side. But, It's ok. A good brand can claim that MRP.

This is my opinion after usage of 5 years and 3 watches.

Thank you.