Design & Looks:

Fastrack is too good
Jun 18, 2018 01:05 PM 1062 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 18, 2018 02:44 PM)

Design & Looks:

I think Fastrack is the one of the greatest brand of the world. I am also used a fastrack wath. Its a amzing value for money product. Fastrack watch are very hard and very attractive. The company is actually targeting our young generation who are really interested to buy this kind of stylish watches. I bought a watch from fastrack from two years ago. I must say that I cant imagine a day without this watch.it was melt my heart. There is no issue with its features and battery life. I never changed iys battery since I bought.But its belt is not so good as like as the watch.The watch much durable in its renge and its water resistance upto 500 miter. It is made up of pure steel. Sometime my watch fall down from my hand and it got not a single scratch. It's looks too good from others watches.I'm very much satisfied with this product.

Fastrack Gear - Watches / Clocks