Design & Looks:

Bettiah India
More of a hype
Mar 17, 2016 11:06 PM 2719 Views

Design & Looks:

Its very popular and I too thought of having a watch from Fastrack. The first one I bought was at 1, 395/-, a red and black analog wrist watch. It looked great, quite sporty but got bored of it soon as I was getting inclined to big dial watches. Got two more watches from Gio and Fluid, both at around 2, 000/- and I still wear them today whereas the lock of that Fastrack broke off within 7- 8 months of use and I couldn't find a replacement.

It was recently 2 months ago, when I was just in a mood to get a watch with sky/blue colored strap when I saw a Fastrack watch again online. It was quite attractive and the picture looked like it also had a 5.5 cm dial. But when I received it, its attractive but had a similar dial liked the previous one at little over 4.7 cm and feels a disappointment. Also it uses fiber instead of glass.

Looks great but can't say the same for the feeling. It is very light, almost like a toy watch and even a 500/- Lenco watch; I used previously for some time had a better look-and-feel.

Nothing much to say but avoid Fastrack, if you aren't much of brand conscious.

Fastrack Gear - Watches / Clocks