Was the tour operator helpful:

Mar 09, 2015 02:41 PM 25813 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had booked a cab from tambaram to Central railway station for a travel on the 7th of March by 2.45 pm. This booking was done by 4th of March itself to be on the safer side on the availability of a cab. While booking, I had mentioned to them that we were 6 members and we had lot of luggage, so we need a carriered vechile.

They assured that they will send a tavera. Yes, the tavera did arrive on that day, exact on time. But when time came to board the taxi, we asked the driver to help us put the suitcases on top of the taxi, the taxi driver all of a sudden looking at our luggage suitcases said "Why are you trying to load the vehicle with Sacks?".

I got offended, I asked him if this is how they tend to provide service, how we would put the cases on top of the vehicle all by ourselves, for which he shouted "Do you think am working for FAST TRACK? Its my own vehicle and I am riding it for them.I am not your personal driver to do all this. Go talk to FAST TRACK".

My dad who is old, confronted him and asked him how he can talk like this. For this, he started talking back in a bad tone to my dad. Now I got pissed off and went into a heated argument with him, which should have gone into the indulging of the police, fortunately my family members who stopped me, saved the situation that day.

Fast Track, I want to ask you one thing. If you people dont have proper serviced or professinal drivers who are not ready to listen to you, why do you tend to provide service to people who truely beleive your service is good, now which I think it used to be some Longggggggggg back.years ago when fast track was establieshed. Please, please consider this as a personal request and ask the drivers to treat their customers with some manners.

People, personally if you ask me, WORST SERVICE EVER.

Fast Track Taxi