Was the tour operator helpful:

Oct 21, 2009 08:06 AM 3074 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have used fasttrack many times, and I have noticed recently that the meters in the fast track cabs are altered ones and they show a higher rate/amount/kilometers.

I booked a taxi from Saidapet to Central on 11-Oct-2009 for 4:15 PM and the cab arrived on time. The driver started the meter in front of me once I got in to the cab. When I got down at central railway station, it showed Rs. 246/- and when I asked for kilometers covered, the driver verified the speedo meter and told me that it was 12 kilometers. For 12 kilometers, the meter is supposed to show only 170 rupees. The kilometer display is not available in the meter. The driver asked me to pay as per the meter and contact the customer care for any complaints. So I collected the bill from him with the details of kilometers and amount collected.

I contacted the customer care and they were like, "you should not have paid the amount. what can we do?" After lot of discussions, they registered a complaint regarding the same. On 16-Oct-2009 when I called them back to know the status of the complaint, they were like, you booked the cab for early morning 4:15 and the additional amount is the night charge. Then it took 15 minutes for me to explain them that 4:15 is not early morning, and it was in the evening (with good sunlight) and they told that they will get back to me in 1 hour regarding the status.

Again, today (21-Oct-2009) I called them back for the status and the response is, that there is no complaint registered and there is no booking made by me on that day itself. The system is not showing any of the details of the transaction. After good amount of discussions, they accepted that the booking is made and they will call me back in another 1 hour.

I was surprised to hear the response from the customer care when I told them that I am going to complaint to police. They are saying like, "you do whatever you want and we know how to handle the case". They are totally irresponsible and I will not recommend fast track for any of the call taxi needs.

Fast Track Taxi