Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Nabha India
Bad experience.
Mar 12, 2016 10:49 AM 48232 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Fast track taxi is a online taxi service for helping people. But they do not help peoples even they make their tours are horrible. This taxi service is in all major cities of India.

Before two months me and my friends made a plan for weekend. So we hire this big taxi capacity of 10 peoples. They send us the taxi and driver details. Finally after one hour wait taxi was reached at my home. We told the driver about destinations where we wanged to go

But he did not know about the famous places. Then he used navigation but he is not fully trained also. We had a minor accident. And he charged extra us for the accident that we had to.pay for taxi repair. Our weekend plan was fully spoiled. After that I never go with this taxi service.

They do not provide good service. Go with olacabs they are fully safe and provide excellent service.

Fast Track Taxi