Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Drivers are greedy and dishonest
Jan 01, 2016 11:34 PM 19538 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

1 Jan 2015- Booking ID 40015.

I had booked a slight bigger car than Indica since I was carrying 1 big trolley, 1 small trolley and 4 small purse kind cloth bags.

I had already informed the office while booking that I have these many luggages and if they would charge me extra.

So, the office staff said clearly that you need not pay for any extra baggage, the payment is done only based on meter traveled. Well the driver came on time, I didn't had to keep him waiting but on arrival he refused to accommodate my luggages saying that they are too much for his car. I argued and said that I have already informed your office and you do have plenty of space. I myself lifted all my luggages and it easily got fit in his car without any struggle.

Then we drove off. After reaching my destination that is central railway station- Chennai the meter showed an amount of Rs. 170. While payment this driver started asking for 250 Rs. saying that I'll have to pay for those luggages too. I got angry and rang up the office and complained. Then the office people scolded this driver through my phone; but this in not the end! He took Rs. 200 from me and never returned my Rs. 30.and had a lot of wrong attitude as well. Well it's not a matter of 30 Rs. but shows the driver's lack of politeness, honesty and commitment to his duty. Next day I traveled by OLA cab with the same number of luggages and they never asked for any extra money and were very polite & helpful. Please prefer OLA everybody.

Fast Track Taxi