Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

New Delhi India
Fast Track Taxi Oh What the Hell
Apr 08, 2016 07:52 PM 47329 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Well guys if you are new to this website then I must aware you that it is a cab service provider which is absolutely untrustworthy as I had once used this a year back ago and till date I remember the whole incident.

As I was appearing for the finals of my Second year paper of my college and my Examination center was there in Dwarka so I had booked a cab from Rohini to Dwarka a week before and have even settled the price per Kilometre.

When the day finally arrived the driver had ought to reach at my pockup point at sharp 8 am as the exam had to start sharp at 10.30am but he has not reached there till 9am and after that I have left in a hurry via Metro to Reach my Exam centre.

When I have reached home and make a call to its service support it had told me that my request for the cab was unfortunately cancelled.

Fast Track Taxi