Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Dharamshala India
Ridiculous drivers and service
Jan 19, 2016 09:15 AM 20759 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I once traveled in fast track taxi, and trust me it was a very bad experience, I wanted to go to my home from Chandigarh to Jalandhar and had a lot of things and also it was 7 am in the morning.

I called the Fast track taxi and asked all the details they said they will send the appropriate vehicle. I waited for an hour finally the person arrived with someone already in the vehicle with luggage inside. He said its the other other customer that will be dropped on the way.

I was really angry and told him I asked the taxi for my self and my luggage won't fit. He said he will adjust and my luggage was put above the vehicle than the person sitting inside, whose luggage was inside. I had no choice but to go as I was getting late.

After sitting uncomfortablly the person was dropped after 10km or so and my luggage was taken inside after a lot of argument.

I finally reached my destination the meter showed 236 rupees, and he asked 270 I argued over it and he said its his income not companies, I called company they told him to take the meter money, I gave him 250 rupees but he never gave me my balance back, and that thief just drove away

Such a ridiculous experiance, never ever travel in theses taxis and if you do always keep change, they keep extra money and never return it.Never travell in these taxis not recommended

Fast Track Taxi