Was the tour operator helpful:

Nov 21, 2008 03:54 PM 2665 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked fast track vehicle for 15th nov for time 5 am and it comes at 5.50 am. Due to which i missed my train. When i complaint in there office . One of their officer bal krishna said that do what action i have to take.no good response from that guy . Then driver said some car is coming yo pick me up and would drop me to bangalore as compensation. But nobody came up. Drive took me to the guide to the owner of car .he talked to the fast track office. One their manager ravi sahnkar told me that they would arrange railway ticket for me as a compensation.

And send driver to book my ticket to the railway station along with me . There driver said i don't have money in my pocket . Then what the hell they have send him along with me. I was so fed up with the system . And i was on road from 6 am upto 12:30 pm. But i don't get any response . Again mr ravi shankar from fast track called me and told me that he would definitely compensate me in cash. 3 days ago i don't get a single call from that office .

You are my last hope to get me fair compensation due to which i was mentally harassed.

Fast Track Taxi