Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

- India
Unprofessional and late
Feb 11, 2016 04:50 PM 41354 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had booked this cab after looking through the taxi service page on the Internet and I needed to book a taxi to get to the train station to get home which was supposed to leave Station at 11am and I wanted to be there in time, half an hour before the Train leaves. I called the Fast track taxi service and they said someone will be there at 9: 30 am and that's all they told me.

The next day I was on time at 9: 30 and I was expecting the driver to be there in the location where I have told to be but to my surprise no one was there. Not wanting to get Kate I called them and they gave me the driver's number and u called them and he said he had cancelled the cab himself as he had to pick someone else.

I was shocked that they have no respect for their customers and I was afraid that I will be late so I called again to get another taxi and after an almost an hour late  at 10: 15 he arrived and refused to pick up the luggage and was really rude and looked like he was also drunk from last night and came in a hurry.

He drove very rashly and when I told him to slow he was not responding. At 10: 45 we reached the station and I was getting late and as discussed from the taxi service I gave him the money but he asked for more and said he decide the amount not the company and refused to take out the luggage. He took the advantage seeing that I was getting late so not wanting to get late and miss the train I gave him the money and got rid of him.

I called the service again and complaint and they said he will be dealt with but it didn't matter as my money was gone all because of unprofessional Fast track drivers.

Fast Track Taxi