Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Pondicherry India
I am satisfied with your service !
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Nov 21, 2017 08:54 AM 3141 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hey guys, I am Ranjith I was in pondicherry and I want to move to chennai immediately . So I booked for a taxi in fast track call taxi. They are asking about which car you want to go with, that is a good service manner. I booked for swift dzire because we are only three moving to chennai. They told that the toll fee and the checkpost charges does not add up on the bill. I booked the car for up and down service. They sent a nearby taxi driver to us and we did not wait for a long time. They are not spoiling our time and mood. They have care on customers satisfaction which will be missed by other cabs, by their improper customer service and security. The travel was good and pleasant. It took over 4 hrs to go to chennai that is not the correct time but it is acceptable because of the rainy weather.

In their cabs, they have inserted a GPS for the safe and security of the customers. If you are not comfortable with the driver or any misbehaviour you can simply press the GPS button placed in the rear of the car which is so easy for the customers. The cost is slightly high but comparatively the service and travel is descent. The driver made a smooth drive without any rash driving. It made me feel good and secure.

Finally, I experienced a good trip with you Fast Track taxi service, kindly maintain your good service to each and every customer of yours. So I recommend you guys to choose Fast Track call taxi for a better and descent travel .

Thank you guys for seeing my review, rate it with your genuine opinions!

Fast Track Taxi