Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Coimbatore India
No pickup was arranged
Feb 16, 2016 12:04 PM 41938 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst service and unreliable answer from Fast Track Taxi call Center, Yesterday I had booked taxicab well ahead of time around 5PM from coimbatore Railway station to Hopes college and my pickup time is 10.15PM furthermore I got an affirmation message "Booking No.PM4526589 is Confirmed".

And former 30 minutes to my pick time I couldn't get any taxi subtle elements SMS, I called them and they affirmed taxicab will be prepared at my get time at get point.

I reached at Railway station with my family and no taxicabs masterminded by fasttrack, and I made a considerable measure of calls to them and got an answer that vehicle short need to hold up 15 min, 5 min, and 30 min like that continue going and they are not orchestrating taxis.

Subsequent to booking affirmed why they are not organizing the taxi in the planned pickup point.

I had a most exceedingly terrible involvement in Fasttrack and don't picked this organization benefits particularly when you are with family and your pickup time in the night.

Fast Track Taxi