Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Dharamshala India
Very bad experiance
Jan 19, 2016 03:15 PM 31846 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I was going to meet my mother who was ill amd I needed to get there very soon. So not knowing much of the taxi services I called this Taxi service after looking at the list if taxis in available in internet.

I called after looking at all the info and then asked what wil be the charges they said 16Rs/km.I was in hurry so I said I needed a fast ride and reach there as soon as possible and even pay more if on time.

But still after 1 hour the driver came and the ride was a Van and was not very good. The space was also taken up by some other stuff and travelled uncomfertabily.

After reaching the place place he asked for 150 extra. After 300 of fair. I asked about what as the meter showed only 303 rs. He said you told that you pay more. I said he was not in time also not fast enough. But after alot of argument I had to pay 50 rupees as he started shouting very loud and I was afraid he may fight.

After he was gone I complaint he I was told h will be taken care of. But that hardly matters because I had a very bad experiance and I cannot no more travel and recommend to travel here

Fast Track Taxi