Was the tour operator helpful:

Sep 14, 2010 02:10 PM 3277 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked 1 tavera and 1 indica on a sunday night around 8pm to travel from vadapalani to madipakkam. It was raining heavily that day. Indica came early and few of our relatives went in indica. Later I got a call from fast track that tavera got broke down on the way and they asked me if it is ok to send 2 indica's. And both the indica's came on time and picked us. The other 2 indica drivers other than the indica I travelled called me and gave me the status through phone after dropping my relatives.

I was impressed. The other incident is I booked fast track by 6.30 am from central station to nanganallur for my relative as they are arriving by cheran express. The train was late by 2.5 hours and I cancelled my taxi booking stating the reason. But exactly after 2 hours the fast track called back asked for train arrival and taxi requirement. I was so pleased by the customer service of fast track. Excellent Fast track! keep it up! One more incident too that I book fast track last moment for a taxi need by 2.30 am early morning, prompt service, followup.

I had few issues too that one of the driver doesn't know the exact route etc.. but its ok, overall I have very good experience with Fast Track. They value customer very much.

Fast Track Taxi