Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Erode,Tamilnadu
Fastest services fast track taxi
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Dec 09, 2017 06:00 PM 1238 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Fast track taxi has earned itself a name in the tamilnadu and its no surprise as its services are very good. Everyone can easy to use fast track mobile app and it's really good app. I used fast track taxi on chennai where I wasn't acquainted with the paths.Most of the time, when I booked fast track taxi it's arrived within 5 to 10min or less.The taxi drivers are local so they are acquainted with roots and shortest paths to the destination.so it's very helpful to reached my destination at correct time. Fast track taxi services are also given to many offers to the customers. This would be expecting customer happy and comfortable only. And drivers are well behaved persons. Fast track taxi are fully air conditioned and I never really had any inconvenience. Fast track ride cost much less than other taxi services.I would recommend to use the fast track taxi if you are using public transport.

Fast Track Taxi