Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Indore India
Pathetic services
Apr 21, 2019 08:24 PM 7421 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hello friends this is Anmol molwa and today I am going to share my personal review and personal experience with Fast Track taxi actually as I am living in Indore so show me and my friends think that we should go on picnic it was the month of November when me and so so travelling purposes from Indore to Mandav for this we had booked and Innova car from Fastrack track taxi services it was my very bad experience with this because first of all the arrival time of car was at 11: 00 a.m. but the car did not came at time so I call there customer service which is very slow and also they are not cooperating after 5 minutes of conversation question and answers they replied me that the call took one hour more to reach at our home so we waited then at 12: 00 a.m. The car came at my home after that you all friends seat in that car but the car is in very bad condition the car is very old and driver is not Cooperative I don't know how to talk with customers whenever I ask him questions he will not reply me properly anyhow in the mid way when I told the driver to make the car stop because you all friends want to eat something but the driver resources he told me that that I will stop at Mandav only very bad service driver things that he is the car owner and we are servants pathetic services first of all not travel convenience second thing is worst driver attitude pehchanta customer service overall it was a very bad experience with Fasttrack taxi their services had made our picnic very bad I was very angry on that day.

I only want to suggest you that if you have any emergency or you are going for enjoyment then never book any call taxi from Fastrack taxi because you will only knows your precious time enjoyment and even the person who is in emergency condition because they don't have any travel convenience and also customer service is this thing in your mind before booking any car.

Regard