Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Utter waste service and Cheater drivers
Apr 08, 2015 12:10 PM 24497 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked Fasttrack taxi in Hyderabad for one day(Indica - 8hrs 80Kms) on 14th of this month. The driver named Raju(Mob:9550240044) came at 10:15AM and picked us from RTC cross road. We have roamed in the city till 6:15PM.

The places visited was Birla hills, Snow world, Bawarchi restaurant, Golkonda fort and Charminar. We ended our trip in Charminar. The total distance was about 55Kms. In this trip, the driver parked somewhere away in all  the places other than Brila temple. We don't know why he did so even the parking was available there. And he came late each and every time.

Once we ended out trip in Charminar, he asked us to pay for 8hrs. So I asked my father in law to pay 1150 and I came out of the cab. But after that the driver demanded 1350 and he paid it. I came to know that he paid extra 200 after some while only. Immediately, I raised the complained with the customer care. Initially, the driver claimed that we traveled extra distance.

But we were sure about the distance and it is only less than 55Kms("Include the drivers personal roaming"). Then he started saying it is the parking charges. But he  never paid any parking fees.(Birla temple has free parking, he didn't park the cab in any other designated area). Then he changed the plate again saying we took extra hours. Lie after lie after lie.

On 14th evening, After my compliant, I was assured by the customer care that for my next day booking also the same guy will come and can compensate the extra money. The next day I waited for the cab and when I called him back he told he is not coming, some other driver was coming. I had to call again 2-3 times to the customer care to know if I am getting  the refund. Since they told I WILL NOT GET REFUND, I had to cancel my booking. Why should I go with a CHEATER TAXI?

I escalated the issue to Mr. Shyam(8885028899) and went through the all above explanations again. At last somehow he was convinced and he again assured that I will get the refund. He offered me the compensatory ride with Fasttrack, but since I booked another cab, that was not fine with me. He assured that the driver will get me the money at my hotel, but that never happen.Mr. Shyan never took my call again. I raised the issue with customer care again. They told me that they will call be back, but never. Is FASTTRACK plan to change the brand name to CHEATER TAXI?

Fast Track Taxi