Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Kanyakumari India
Customer service is not professional
Nov 21, 2017 05:20 PM 11144 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked fast track taxi on 10th september at 4.00pm. They gave me the driver details. But the driver was 12 kms away from our place. so he cancelled the booking himself and told fast track, customer has cancelled the booking.

When I called that driver he started telling, I am far away from your place, I can't come you call fast track and take another car.

Then I spoke to Customer care, they said the same car is coming please wait, I was waiting till 4.45pm but the driver didn't turn up.

Then again I called the Customer care, the same answer came and each and every person for about more than 30 mints. I Spoke to so many people telling all the stories form the beginning, but no one had taken the response. For sake they were telling the stories.

The driver didn't come at all. He was very irresponsible.The customer care representatives were more so irresponsible than the driver. They all made a drama and they spoiled our situation and trust. The worst behavior of fast track employees. All were very poor and they don't know how to solve the situation. They didn't tell me the truth.

Fast Track Taxi