Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

They ditched me completely recently.
Jan 05, 2010 12:16 PM 2852 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I recently booked this taxi at about 10 pm in the night for a pick-up the following day morning at 5.45am. I was promptly serviced and given a confirmation number. I have used this service before and they have been usually prompt.

The next day morning when I'm ready with my entire family at 5.30amn(we were going on vacation and had to catch a morning train) and I get a call saying they can't send a taxi before they are too busy servicing clients at the airport. I couldn't believe it. What makes the situation worse is the attitude of the guys over the phone. Simply don't care about the customers predicament and they hung up.

I had another call taxi number called 'Sridevi' and he was kind enough to show up in 10 mins which saved the day for me. The guy who came from Sridevi was quite polite and understanding too. I payed him a tip too for saving the day. No more fast-track for me.

Fast Track Taxi