Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-60006000, +91-44-28889999, +91-44-24732020

Hansi India
Fast Track Taxi
Jan 10, 2018 06:22 AM 10088 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hii friends, This is Deepak Jangra and I would like to share my personal experience with this Fast Track Taxi service.

This review is regarding as my personal experience with this taxi service.

Fast Track Taxi gives a very bad service. I have an latest experience with this taxi.

On Dec. 2017 , I wanted to go to delhi railway station from Noida Sec. 71. My train was at 4 p.m. so I booked a taxi from fast track at 1 p.m. because about two hours would be gone for reaching there. The driver called me and asked the address where he had come. After taking address , he said that he will reach in 15 minutes.

But after 30 minutes, he didn't come. I tried to call him but he didn't give me reply. After a hour , he came. When we sat and went out , he started his story how he became late.

But after some time he said that he didn't go to delhi railway station because of delhi noida border. He said that it will charged more to him there.

He started argument with me. Already it was 3: 30p.m. and the station was 20 kms from there. So I gave him extra money and asked to go fast. But the behaviour was too bad. He was very rude. I didn't feel good in this taxi. I borded the train after running because we reached there at 4: 10 p.m.

This taxi doesn't give a good service. I suggest you friends not to book this taxi.

Thanks for reading my review.

Fast Track Taxi