Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-124-4125000

Selling Cheap D-Grade products
Jun 21, 2012 07:58 PM 2122 Views
(Updated Jun 21, 2012 08:02 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

First of all I would like to introduce my relation with fashion and you. I am their customer since January 2012 and place more than 20-30 order and refereed more than 20 people to this website.My name is Ajay.

Recently, I have placed an order on 13th of June and the order number is 2015019, which was delivered to me on 21st of June. When I opened the packet, I was surprised to see that the product code Police Dark Deo Sp M 200 ml was missing and only 10 packets of Gatsby combo were there...

I thought of complaining to the customer support and before that I started checking the other product and was stunned when I saw dust on the articles then junk mark on few of them at last, when they have crossed the limit. Once deo was out the world that you can see in the images and in the video, the lower side of the deo was coming out (usually it remain inside) and the deo can't stand on the floor.After that, I have contacted their customer support and they called these three incidents a human error...

Now my question is how can gatsby and F& U both failed to check that deo and shipped it,

Write a Review on Fashionandyou.com