2, Fortaleza Complex, Next To Golds Gym, East Avenue, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411006, MH

+91-8805853333, +91-20-67082877

Awesome Presentation Average Taste Too Expensive
Jun 11, 2019 11:03 AM 363 Views (via Android App)

I had been here with a group of friends. I would say the ambiance is great. We were welcomed with a complimentory welcome dish which was Maa ki Ankh. I have posted a picture of this dish. Very innovative. Then we ordered prawns, chesse balls, nachos, wada pav. Here we ordered wada pav because the pav was inside the wada so again innovative. We also ordered chole bhatura and chicken biryani.

The way food is presented is very classic and enjoyed the way it was brought to the table.

But if the ambiance and presentation is so good and the taste is not at all good then it is highly disappointing. The quantity is too less and not at all worth the price. I felt we paid the money only to watch the innovation. Did not satify the stomach nor the tongue. One time visit again. Will not be going again because of the poor taste, less quantity and high price.

Farzi Cafe - Kalyani Nagar - Pune