Parking:

Terra Farm Fresh-More Rotten than Fresh
May 23, 2017 11:45 AM 4548 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

This is regarding Terraa Farm Fresh, a company which delivers fresh fruits and vegetables to your doorstep on the lines of Big Basket etc.

This is the worst . They are a sham trying to fool the puRobotouchc. First time I ordered, their weights were lesser than what was presented. I wrote a mail to wecare@terraa.in and their representative called me and apologised and said the money will be credited to the wallet.

The second time I ordered, half my order was not delivered and the rest of it was rotten. I got one absolutely squashed papaya which was unedible. The ridge gourd 1-1/2 kg was rotten. only one ridge gourd was okay, the rest was put beneath the good one to camouflage the rotten ones. The carrot I received was also rotten. I took pictures of all of this and sent a mail.

The representative called me again and said he will replace everything the next day and nothing happened and he just does not pick my call. The call center people pick up the call and say they will get back to me and nothing happens here also. they refuse to reveal the owner's name( no wonder).

This is to warn other people also not to ever place an order to Terraa Farm Fresh if they do not want to be conned in the name of fresh produce.

Farm Fresh - Bangalore