Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

TWISTED LOVE...........UNHOLY OBSESSION :-(
Dec 26, 2005 01:40 PM 2709 Views
(Updated Dec 26, 2005 01:42 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

You all must be wondering why the hell am I writing a review on it now. The answer is I just happened to see it now and was completely EXHAUSTED...............really..........m not kidding.

O.K then let me just give my review on it.

On your marks.....get SET.......GO......................

Starring : Manoj Bajpai, Shilpa Shetty, Shamita Shetty and Milind Gunaji

Director : Deepak Tijori

This tale of love and deception gets us acquainted with Riya (Shamita Shetty) who has just discovered that her dead hubby was cheating on her. In hopes of finding out who the other woman was, Riya makes her way to her hubby's ad agency and falls in love with Aditya (Manoj Bajpai).

This would have made this movie a typical Hindi movie, but the catch is that Aditya is married to neha (Shilpa Shetty). This love triangle turns ugly when Riya also ends up dead and the blame falls on Aditya.

Friends let me tell you that its just an AVERAGE movie. I think you shouldn't go for it. Its simply BAKWAAS........... :-(

Fareb -2005 Bollywood