Readability:

Story:

A Truly Fantastic Journey.
Mar 29, 2002 02:14 PM 4606 Views
(Updated Mar 29, 2002 02:16 PM)

Readability:

Story:

This was one of the first books of Asimov I had read. Since then I have been a great fan of his and have collected almost all of his books. Why? Read on....

Asimov's books are a delight to read due to his unique style of writing. He makes you picture each word,scene,page in your mind. His simplistic style entrances you to delve deeper into the book and leaves ample opportunity for your imagination to soar along with his words.

This book is about miniaturization technology. A group of scientists and doctors enter the body of a human being to save his life. They do so in a ship which is miniaturized. The voyage through the human body is made interesting even for the lay readers. Also this was one of Asimov's only book to have a film based on it Inner Space.

My advice read this book and I'm sure you'll have an experience you won't forget.

Fantastic Voyage - Isaac Asimov