Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

At Anwi, Post Peth, Tq Chikhali, Dist Buldana, State Maharashtra, India India
Not fun in funny khan
Aug 06, 2018 12:41 PM 918 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Review: funny khan

Friends,

I want to expressed my review on todays movie in theater funny khan. There is no fun in funny khan. Its all total drama movie. There is no comedy and funny sence as we expect from the titel of the movie.

I was think that there is anil kapur and aishwarya rai bacchan both are the famous actor so the movie will be best and expect lots of comedy sence from this movie.

But funny khan is the below of my expections.

Funny khan has the strong story but no lots of fun in this movie. The story of funny khan is quite intresting as a drama and suspence story.

Below is the story:

Anil kapoor paying lead role as a funny khan. He wanted to make the star singer to hir only single doughter. But he had enough money. He is a middle man working in a factory.

He and his friend kidnap the anather star singer aishwarya rai bacchan playing role as a star singer baby sing.

Then aishwarya love that friend of anil kapoor. They run and her manager complete all dreams of anil kapoor & her doughter.

And happy ending. He leave from kidnap case.

I dont like the comedy sence. Its the simple drama movie.

Funny khan movie is below on my expections whuch I expect from this movie.

This movie is based on singing but only two to three songs are used in this movie.

Fanney Khan