Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Rehan loves Zooni
Jun 03, 2006 12:54 AM 7848 Views
(Updated Jun 03, 2006 12:55 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Fanaa

Tere dil main meri sanso ko panaah mil jaaye,

Tere ishq main meri yeh jaan fanaa ho jaaye

The above mentioned lines truly convince some meaning towards life and love. Life ends when we stop hoping and love ends when we stop believing. Both are inseparable from each other and for prosperous living both are immensely important. Love can happen anywhere, it’s not the play of time but it involves feelings of two persons. True love never dies; it remains alive even after the death of two lovers because love is not a matter a chance but it can be considered as a destiny. Life moves when there is a presence of love in it else it will be of no use. No matter what you have seen in your life but there should always be someone who gives you strength and courage at the right time when you needed it the most and that special someone can be anyone not just your lover. We love everything but “did u ever noticed that when we talk about “love” one can only think about lovers only?” It happens because we hardly take it in some other sense.

Let me start writing a review else my thoughts regarding love will go on on n on.

Star Cast

Aamir Khan- As Rehan Qadri

Kajol- As Zooni Ali Beg

Rishi Kapoor- As Zooni’s Father

Kirron Kher- As Zooni’s Mother

Tabu, Shiney Ahuja and Lara Dutta- Special Appearance

The Plot

This movie revolves around two lovers, who are truly, deeply and madly in love with each other. Zooni is a blind girl who belongs to Kashmir. She has everything in her life, her parents, friends, happiness and dreams. She visits Delhi for participating in a function and there she met rehan. Rehan is a terrorist cum tourist guy and no doubt a number one flirt. After spending few days in Delhi. Zooni falls in love with rehan but destiny brings something else to them. She made a decision of marrying him and her parents too get agreed for the same. After an operation Zooni gets her eyes back and at the same time she lost rehan in a blast. She leaves Delhi with her family and starts her life in a new way. For more than a period of seven years she thought that rehan is dead. She made a beautiful collection of small pictures so that she’ll end up in making a picture of her lover. In reality, Rehan was not dead and he was on his grandfather mission. One day both rehan and Zooni came across each other but still Zooni doesn’t know anything about him. It’s just because of the fact that when she gets her eyes back he was not around her. Now, Zooni have a child whose name is rehan too. After few days rehan confesses everything to Zooni and they both get married. Rehan still continues his working towards his mission of killing thousand of people all around the world. When Zooni came to know about him she kills rehan and the movie ends in an expected way.

Best Dialogues:

@) When Rehan says “Phul hun gulaab ka chameli ka mat samjhna, Ashiq hun main tumhara apni saheli ka mat samjhna”.

@) When Rehan says “Tujhe is bazaar ka dastur main samjha nahin sakta, Bik gaya joh who kharid-daar ho nahin sakta”.

@ When Rehan says “Ab tumhe darr lag raha hai”.

@ When Zooni says “Pehle dikhayi nahin deita tha, aur aab itna dekh liya ki firk hi nahin padta”.

@ When Zooni says “Aap kabhi khush nahin hote kya, Kyunki apki muskurahat apki aankhon tak nahin pahunchti”.

@ When Rehan says “Apne aapko dhundne ke liye dusron ke nahariye se dekhna padta hai, aur main kabhi kisi ka ho hi nahin saka”.

@ When Zooni says “Main tumhe kyun apnau? Dubara dukh pane ke liye, kyun na pehle ki tarah maan lun kit um aaj bhi mar chuke ho”.

The most heart-touching dialogue was “Rehan aapko jitna pyar karta haina, utna pyar aap rehan se nahin karti”.

Performances:

Aamir Khan - As usual he was looking handsome and sexy. In the first half he was looking an aged actor but in the second half he was looking extremely hot. If I compare his performance with “RDB” then in this movie he was just okay kind but still He has given better performance for the role of “Rehan”.

Kajol- She’s back again with dynamic personality. I consider her my favorite actress and her performance was simply superb. Her demeanor with a child was extremely good. No doubt whether she’s working or not anymore but she can do any kind of role as they come. She was looking beautiful and her dresses were attractive. I love to have all of them..he he, just kidding.

Tabu- She’s not just an actor but her presence in a movie like “Fanaa” means a lot. She’s an actress who has talent, intelligence and above all very attractive voice and personality. By looks she was looking gorgeous. Her performance was great. I hope she’ll do some more good movies in future too.

Rests of the cast were good too and there’s nothing more to mention about them.

My View

I’ve seen this movie with lot of expectations but to be honest it was not that much good. The story line, music and characters everything was superb but still I was not satisfied. I liked that little child as he was so cute and his facial expressions were choo chweet. He was the best part of this movie. For yash chopra fans this movie can work and I think its worth to watch it at least once. One thing I must say that its story was different and the picturisation was magnificent. The song “Mere haath main, tera haath ho” was well picturised on kajol and aamir. “Chand Sifarish” was good too. The remaining songs are not that much good and they are not worth for listening again and again. It was not perfectly a love story but it was a good combination of love, betrayal, patriotism, emotional drama and entertainment. The ratings are really going high but it doesn’t deserve to be considered as one among the best movies of 2006 as the movies which can be considered as best are yet to come.

I’m waiting for “KANK” and “KABOOL EXPRESS” as I think these movies will be better as compare to fanaa.

My special message for you Pras:

See, now I’ve written a long review on your favorite movie, so be ready for paying the tax to me. I’ve mentioned everything what I felt but still there’s something missing which I’ll let you know later on. Go and rate my review and don’t dare to rate it as NU else I’ll kill you ( Just Kidding). Dear friends, I’ve written this review mainly on his advice so it was necessary to mention this message for him in my review.

Well Pras thanks for the advice, it was the second review which I’ve written on your advice, and the first was on “Commenting on reviews”. Remember or not? For that one I got VU ratings let me see what will I get for this review?

Thanks for reading my review and don’t forget to rate it.

Fanaa