Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

A movie based on FAN thinking.
Feb 20, 2017 03:45 PM 2356 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

• plot The story was good but the story was not executed properly in the film but also it was a OK kind of film there should be some more action,adventures in the film. and there should be some comedy in the film to get some nice scene to get people attraction but also it was a different kind of thing done by the yash films. I like the scene when gaurav did same as srk did when he came to Mumbai it was good to watch it. but I like second half because there was action and drama, thrills in that part abut also it was nice to movie for me.

-cast performance

Srk has done fabulous acting in the film I like the acting I both roles of a fan and as Aryan rest of the also supported to make the movie watchable but there should be a actress to make the film more interesting the role played by the srk each very difficult to play role of a 25 year old boy role for a 50 year old actor. it was tough to walk,talk act like a boy but the acting was good I like it the gaurav's acting in the movie and the crew member which has became Aryan's assistant has done pretty well in there roles over all the performance was good it will be more if there was a love story something that kind of story because srk is king of romance its all movies are romantic type.and at last I like the little bit acting of neha who was girl friend of gaurav and the srk's assistant acting in the film.

-sound track

first of all I don't like any song in the movie leaving jabra because it was good in beats and words so I like the song very much and it was sang in very beautiful way and the other it was quite boring so I expect more from this film because every film of srk there will be some interesting song in the film one one and two will be ok kind, but in this film there was only one song to listen but the rest are only not so good.

-cinematography

I like the way the film was directed with this kind of story it depends on two people how to execute in the film one is main director and another is actor how he understand a film to do and the script it was quit ok kind and I like the action direction film it was above average it would be more if the some graphic involve d and some action which looks every one like reality and some kind of stunt in the movies but overall the scene was good and watchable a family watching movie

if there was good song and different kind of actress like in the movie Billu barber.but over all it s a second time watchable film I like it and I am gone give 4 stars out of 5.

Fan