Fragrance:

Unfair claims by fair n lovely
Nov 03, 2018 05:27 PM 2114 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 03, 2018 05:28 PM)

Fragrance:

First of all, it is not possible to find miraculous cream which could change our skin complexion from dark/wheatish to fair on instant basis. Quite possible, It has some bleaching agents to make you fair in 5 minutes, how else it's possible.

This is the miracle of chemical ingredients infused in it so it can't be ayurvedic for sure.

For testing purpose I used it for reviewing only. After using it for few days, I felt the claim it is making to whiten the skin is completely untrue.

I am having a combination skin, after application of the said cream my face skin becomes dry and feel like stretched out. Felt like I have worn something on my face, a layer is placed on face skin to make it feel fairer, which was not in real, making it unbearable. Shortly after, I discontinued using it.

Friends, these companies just play on our mentality that only fair skinned girls looks beautiful. We are trying to break this myth. But till now, We are biased towards fair complexion.

So they just lure you to buy their products by promising you what you want and trying to deliver it by deceiving tactics which cannot be acknowledged anyway.....

So in nutshell, If you want instant fairness irrespective of the harms caused to your skin then go for it.

Else if you want healthy skin look for some better option..

Fair & Lovely Powder Face Cream