Fragrance:

Worst product
Apr 09, 2017 04:39 PM 3925 Views

Fragrance:

I bought this cream by viving ad on the tv and I thought that is really good ceram and it does work as shown in its

advertise ment I bought it and start it and continusly use it for the six month but it could not do any change in my face .

This is not a good product and its a mix of camicals and it is not a fair lovely ceram .after applying this cream on face my face become dry and it can not protect ur skin from sunlight so its a crap product and never use it agin.

its fragranece is also very bad and it smells like garbage dump.this product is totally waste of money and it has not such

qualities which are displayed on your tv screen it can not make any body fair but other hand it harm their skin who use

it .and after few weeks and months thay stop to use this cream. that is a worst product by company,

Fair & Lovely Powder Face Cream