Fragrance:

Hyderabad India
About Fair & Lovely Powder Face Cream
Feb 15, 2017 11:45 AM 2003 Views

Fragrance:

Hi Friends, Since many years I am using regular Fair & lovely Cream, after seeing this new product Fair & Lovely Powder Face Cream I thought of giving a try as it promises fair, smooth & oil-free glow skin. But after using this product, I have noticed that there is not much difference it looks effective only for 2 to 3 hours after which my face looked oily and dark.

Fragrance- It has the same fragrance as the regular fair and lovely. There is no difference.

Value for Money- I think it is a waste of money spent on this new one.

After using this new Fair & Lovely Powder Face Cream I feel that the regular cream is much better than this cream. I never had any issues with the regular cream as it well suits our climate. I think the powder touch after applying regular cream is much better than this new cream which is not at all good. The new cream makes the skin look patchy and dark and does not keep its promises as it claims.

Fair & Lovely Powder Face Cream