Fragrance:

Chennai India
My Experience with Fair and Lovely Advanced Multiv
Jun 15, 2018 09:00 AM 23085 Views

Fragrance:

I have oily skin, but I descried that most of the fairness creams make my skin dry for some time after application. They make my skin feel stretchy and skin looks dramatically white. I did not face any such issue with this particular cream, which was a good sign for me. I utilized it conventionally for one week, but then after a few hours, my skin used to get very oily. So, I ceased utilizing this cream on my face.

This cream did no drastic change on my skin tone, but broke me out once. It additionally claims to lighten dark circles. I have mild dark circles and that’s where this cream worked for me. It reduced my dark circles, so I utilize it only around my ocular perceivers now. It never stings my skin, maybe if I would have utilized it longer, I would have visually perceived some results, but as this was making my skin cumbersomely hefty and oily, and broke me out additionally, I quit utilizing it all over my face after a week.

This cream is baby pink in colour and has a congenial smell. For each application, one needs minutely diminutive amount. If you utilize more products on it, then it will make your skin greasy. The packaging is peregrinate cordial and the tube has a nozzle-like opening. The carton has an under ocular perceiver scale withal and has a shelf life of 2 years.

This cream claimed authentically high, about working like a fairness treatment. It claimed to work on skin marks, sun tan, dullness, dark circles, and lightening overall skin colour. For me, it did not consummate all the prospects except one, but as it is not heftily ponderous on my pocket, I am not very disappointed with this cream.

Fair & Lovely Fairness Cream