shahdara India
EXPENSIVE AND NOT SO GOOD DESIGNS
Mar 26, 2019 08:36 PM 2183 Views

I recently visited A Fab india outlet in punjabi bagh as I heard a lot about the traditional wear from Fabindia and I like traditional wear a lot. I wear a lot of short and long kurtas. The prices were overly expensive the starting point of kurtas was 1200 that too the basic ones and it was going all upto 6000 for silk kurtas. I could only see one or 2 good design kurta in 2500 range rest most of them were really simple and not so attractive. Same goes for the shirt sand long kurtas. They even have a sale section but all the products at that section were really simple and out of trend.

The product quality is really good no doubts about it but if you want to buy something new in trend or something that you can wear as a teenager you wont find much options.

I just bought 1 kurta for 2500 rs and I think it was really expensive as I purchase good quality kurtas from khadi india for 500-1500 rs.

that too 1500 for best of best designs.

If you are young and want some stylish kurtas this is not the right place for you and also teenagers dont usually have budget to buy such expensive peices of clothing.

You can go and check the designs but only buy if you really like it I dodnt like them too much though

You can check khadi india they have much better collection and variety.

Fabindia