Chennai India
"Fabindia" - Good Cloths & Good Staff !!
May 05, 2015 09:55 AM 6852 Views

I have become tired of buy those Cotton Shirts for Casual occasions and so I decided to buy something different and so I decided to go for the Kurta.  So first I visited the Silk Collections at T Nagar and purchased a Short Kurta. But I was not that Satisfied. becoz since that shop had AC, when I wore it, I never felt the difficulty of Sultaryness. But when I wore the same for a function which was kept at a normal Mall Without AC, I sweat out a lot and burned in Hot due to that Kurta.

And so I decided not wear that kurta anymore or visit SKC anymore to buy the any cloth.But still I wanted to buy a Kurta and so I decided to buy one from the Fabindia at the Express Avenue.  And I am still using it and its awesome.

Pros -

1) Very cheap dresses available at various ranges.

2) Excellent customer Service and helpful Staff.

3) Good shop with AC(at EA its obvious).

4) Both the Fabindia at EA and Spencers are same and great.

5) Cloths like Kurta are all very Comfort, soft and airy.   Very Good quality too.  I have using them for over 3 yrs now and its still good!

Cons -

1) Thou have wide range of Varieties, Each single range or design has very limited colors. Just One or two.

2) Fabindia at EA and Spencers is too small.  Infact EA branch is very small and cramped.

Overall, Fabindia is highly recommended for Fashion men and women Kurta in Chennai.

Fabindia