Expected better customer handling.
Oct 08, 2019 07:06 PM 732 Views (via Mobile)

Really disappointed with the experience I had today with fabindia manager and staff.they had there outlet closed by 6:30 today due to dusshehra, I travelled some distance to reach there to exchange some defective item purchased .the guard at entry rudely denied entry but there were customers inside, may be entered before 6:30.guard started arguing and I urged him that I am coming from a distance and on weekdays it's impossible for me to come down please let me in.he called the manager finally but to further add on the disappointment the manger was not well behaved either.

He didn't listened anything

Said look at the notice outside, one can only see the notice once he reach there.

He Shut the door on face.. pathetic reaction.

Shutting down or abrupt shutdown everything happens...but behaviour is topmost and the first which can make or break impression.it could have been handled better.

Dear fabindia it's just matter of time such incidents can hamper you hard earned image.

Fabindia