Bangalore India
Pure Cotton Kurtas from FabIndia are the best
Apr 08, 2016 11:47 AM 4686 Views

During summers, I only like wearing cotton kurtas. While there are many apparel companies who sell kurtas under'pure cotton' tag, the one that I like the most is FabIndia.

The quality is very good and lives up to the claim of'pure cotton'. Compared to other brands the price of apparels in Faindia is clearly high. But most of the kurtas of other brads that I have bought, fade in color or shrink or with time and wash the fabric becomes weaker and thinner. I bought few kurtas for Rs.700 ad they hardly lasted for a few months.

On the other hand, Fabindia kurtas have lasted for years. Exceptions have been there, at times few kurtas' color faded after few wash. But maximum of them have stayed as good as new for years.

I have been to their stores and you can also buy them online, but online the stock is limited. Hopefully because of increasing competition from other brands, they will rethink the prices they charge from customers. But for Rs. 1200 or more, you can get a pure cotton kurta that would last for a long time.

Fabindia