Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Pathetic shopping experience, wasted my money
Oct 23, 2019 12:41 PM 752 Views

I shopped on their website for 2 kurtas. but had to change the size so returned it and asked them to send another site. after almost 20 days I received the new package with completely different item. the occasion was just close and I couldn't wait any longer to go through the process all over again. when I called the customer service, all they said was I have to follow the procedure and they cant do anything else. when I asked for the refund, for that also I had to wait long, the reason being their procedures. The customer service executive was least worried about the issue. the only answer he had was'we understand but we have to follow the procedures' which were lengthy and needed constant follow up. I would never ever buy anything from them. there are a lot of other handloom stores with much better services. we don't need to deal with these arrogant and least bothered executives after paying so much of money.

Fabindia