Parking:

Store Range:

#fabindia Aundh Pune spoiling its brand equity!
Jan 29, 2014 12:04 PM 12660 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

What do you get when a good brand is induced with horrible ill-informed irresponsible sales & customer service? #FabIndia Pune Aundh!

I was an ardent fan of Fabindia. Until I bought a dining table for my mom. Not only the dining table lacked polish(which incidentally is the key to its good looks), but also back up with some really laxed after sales customer service, which I believe is working hard to pull down the brand's hard earned equity.

We've been following up with the guys there to send someone to polish a bad patch that is robbing away the true beauty of this expensive dining table. Been a month, still waiting for someone to come around!

I strongly suggest someone at the top level, to step in. It's a shame that a good name like Fabindia is being treated so casually. Or rather badly. Seems like the sales staff needs some help. My mother actually helped another customer spot incense oils, which the sales staff claimed they never stocked! Lol!

From my side, I will certainly advice people to buy products from Aundh at your own risk.

Write a Review on Fabindia - Pune