Parking:

Store Range:

Inferior quality furniture, poor customer service,
Aug 19, 2010 09:36 AM 10845 Views
(Updated Aug 19, 2010 11:59 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

This is regarding sofa worth Rs. 55KI bought from FabIndia Pune HDC 12 months ago.

After 6 months of purchase, found out that due use of untreated wooden plank, sofa was already infested with wood borer insects when it was delivered to me. It was not visible at that time since it was hidden inside ..have to rip apart the covering when saw wooden dust falling thru...found the colossal damage done in these 6 months.

After much following up with FabIndia, they sent their personnel to change that piece, material cost for which I have to pay from my own pocket ( though they didn't charge for labor)

After another 6 months found that insect(s) has started infecting treated wood also...since then have been following with FabIndia HDC Pune for the last 1.5 months for anti termite treatment of complete sofa set...have called couple of times, sent emails and photos...always get some excuse or the other...

General attitude towards after sales service is..."we don't care...'

These days all branded, even non branded furniture, come with treated wood and it rarely happens that wood get infested with insects. To think of FabIndia supplying such a furniture in the first place is an eye opener to me...same goes with after sales service which I am experiencing now...

Strongly advice to consider alternate brands instead of FabIndia atleast for furniture...

Write a Review on Fabindia - Pune