Great Stuff for daily wear!
May 26, 2015 01:12 PM 11634 Views

I got to know about Faballey when I was browsing other shopping websites like Jabong & Myntra. Their products are listed on both these websites & I learned from my friends that, they have a website of their own which is pretty good itself. When I visited the website, I really liked the layout, easy search options. They also have few offers like getting some vouchers when you register. So I registered myself & placed an order for a T-shirt I had my eye on.

They had my size & hence I was able to place the order. I got it at a decent price with good discount because of the voucher/coupon they had given me. I received the product in a weeks time which I agree is a little slower when compared to Jabong & Myntra. However, the wait was worth it. I received the product with really good packaging. I opened the product & found it to my expectations. Was very happy with it & have been a huge fan since then. Will certainly go ahead & place order with them in the near future.

FabAlley