Madanapalli India
FabAlley - not good
Jun 13, 2017 04:25 PM 16139 Views

FabAlley is one of the top most brand to make fabric materials and also the products like shirts, trousers, jeans, tshirts, e.t.c. the total products were looking very hygenic in this brand . While talking about the wuality of the product. I want to share my personal experience about this. I have bought some clothes from this brand. The price was very high and the fabric material is very rich looking. After wearing I did not feel comfortable. After 3to 4 washes the cloth is getting very thin and the colour of the fabric is getting changed it becoming faded. I felt very dissappointed by this. The quality of this prosuct is very low . The price is very high. The customer serviece is not bad but it is average and also the staff curtosy is not proper. So I do not recommend this product.

FabAlley