Bad customer service
Apr 25, 2017 09:34 AM 17599 Views

I am an avid online shopper and usually stick to known brands such as Jaypore, Fabindia and Myntra.

However, Facebook used to keep highlighting Faballey and I loved their designs and so ordered two dresses. I had read its reviews and they were mixed but since there were positive ones also, I bought from them. The two dresses cost me a bomb and here began my woes.

When the product was delivered one of them did not look as pretty as the picture but the second one was true to the one advertised. I instantly tried them on but they were a smaller size. The same day I sent them an email as per their requirements and got no response till the second day. I sent a second email and still the same. Finally, I tracked them on Facebook and sent a message, asking them to either revert or I will drag them to customer court. So they reverted and sent an email. By the way I also tried calling their customer care numerous times and no one picked up. this was last Tuesday.

Yesterday, finally someone picked up and said they will pick up the dresses today(monday). This is Tuesday and no one has come. They are not even reverting to FB messages now.

My only advice to prospective shoppers. Avoid them.

Unless you are willing to waste time and money. In today's day and age of online shopping they are far behind.

FabAlley