Truly fabulous
May 05, 2015 08:31 PM 11513 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 05, 2015 08:31 PM)

I first spotted this brand while shopping from an online shopping website and from there I got to know this brand. Then I had a good glance at their collection and was truly impressed.

Tops, dresses, skirts, bags, shoes, they have got everything in store. After looking at their collection online I decided on buying 2 tops and 1 dress. When my products got delivered I was really very happy to receive them.The products looked exactly similar as on the website I got it from. All the clothes are designer.

The only problem I faced was the cloth was very light. I always had to compulsarily wear an inner inside these tops. Without an inner it is very uncomfortable to carry.

Although the clothes are stylish and lovely, it is pretty uncomfortable. The durability is good, I have worn it few times and it still looks as good as a new one.

FabAlley