Academics:

Student Engagement:

29-A, Fiitjee House, Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, Delhi 110016, DL

+91-11-46106000

PLAY WITH FUTURE OF STUDENTS
Jul 09, 2019 11:15 AM 7209 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I was a FIITJEE student as a dropper. Firstly, I joined FIITJEE as a dropper in 2018 for preparing of JEE Mains as well as Advance. I think it is the worst place for taking coaching as a dropper. They only focus only on the JEE Advance, not on the JEE mains. From my point of view If you are not able to crack the JEE Mains then how JEE Advance can be cracked. I didn't say that you are not capable of doing that but your confidence is so low so you are not even crack the JEE Advance.

The worst thing about coaching is its management and the teachers.

Teachers do not interact with the students and the system is worse because HOD's or even good teachers are provided to the upper batch and the fresher teacher or the less experienced teachers are provided to the lower batches. Only some teachers are good but most are below average because their interaction with the students is worst. Teachers only work on creamy students, not on the average students.

Academics here is like a race, Our Chemistry teacher does not cover even a topic from INORGANIC CHEMISTRY and our MODERN PHYSICS is ended up only in one hour.

At last, I want to say If you want to join FIITJEE SOUTH DELHI, then join at as soon as possible like in class 11 or before that.

DO NOT JOIN FIITJEE AS A DROPPER